Sunday, 16 April 2017

Evaluation Q3a. AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT

How do your products engage with the audience?


Target Audience: 14 years old to 22 years old, females and males 
Secondary Audience: 11 years old to 14 years old females and males 



Summary 
In this PowToon I wrote about how each of my products engage with my audience. I start off with my music video and my lyric video which using the uses and gratifications theory I know my audience would watch my music video for several reasons. In the next section I wrote about my website and social media elements which using David Gauntlett's web 2.0 my audience will be able to interact with the 'singer' using Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. 
In the next section I wrote about my research by making a quiz for my audiences and trying to get a specific audience type. In this last section I wrote about my digipak and how I received many likes from Instagram and people who gave me verbal feedback. 




Audience for Justin Bieber and JackU


Justin Bieber has been on a variety of magazine covers from when he first started out to today. As he has grown older he has been featured on magazines aimed at men aged 18 years old and much older. Whereas more female magazines are aimed at younger teens aged 12 to 18 years old. 





As for JackU they are on a few magazine covers but mostly as separate artists then together. Also Diplo is seen as also being in the DJ group 'Major Lazer' which is also a collaboration group of musicians. These magazines are aimed at young teens from ages 16 to 19 years old and the primary audience would be 20 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated