Friday, 17 February 2017

Editing Experimentation 3

Appeals to audience 
- editing is similar to actual EDM music videos 
- colours used are the same for the digipak - branding throughout 
- conveys the EDM genre with the change of colour and the layering



Here is a short video on some experimenting editing that I did to see whether this overlay effect could be useful in my own music video. 

I really like the smoke bomb inside the singer but I also quite like the layering of the dancing and the color of that which I might put parts of in my video. I also quite like the double exposure of the DJ inside the singer which shows as stronger bond between the musicians and the performer. 

I don't like the overlay with the girl inside the singer as it did not turn out the way I wanted it too and it looks too shaky. I might consider trying to re-edit that or leave it because the other clips worked better with the EDM vibe. 

1 comment:

All comments are moderated