I have gotten audience feedback on my music video and a lot of it was very useful advice and things that are good and things that could be improved. I got audience feedback from my classmates who are 17 to 19 years old and than I got feedback from Year 10 who are aged between 14 to 15 years old. I asked the different groups to comment on the video overall and whether it looked convincing or not. I also got them to comment on the effects and the narrative between the girl and boy.
- contradictions on whether it looked like a student project and something more professional
- lots of positive feedback on the effects used
- The acting from the singer was very convincing
- Target audience was a mixture of young adults and teenagers
- There was no dominate sex for the video it overall appeals to both females and males.
- The video looked good - it synced with the music
- Clapping bit needs to be put in sync as it was slight off
- Target audience would be teenagers as the couple in the video looked young
- The part with the lips of the singer goes on for a bit long - shorten or cut between other clips
- Maybe add colour correction on the lips to give it some interest
- Singer's pefromance was really convincing and looked the role with the costume
- Narrative could've been more interesting - having a break up between the singer and the girl
- Narrative looked like an average day out - not a story