Thursday, 10 November 2016

The Track - Where Are U Now

"Where Are You Now"



Intro 

                                                     I need you (the) I need you
                                                     I need you (the) I need you
I need you, you, you, you, you, you
I need you (the) I need you
I need you (the) I need you
I need you, you, you, you, you, you
You, you, you
I need you the most


                                                                            Verse 1
I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, 
Just admit it, 

See I gave you faith turned your doubt into hoping
Can't deny it, 

Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping, 
tell me here, where are you now that I need you, 
Where Are U Now, 

Where are you now that I need ya, 

Couldn't find you anywhere, 
When you broke down, I didn't leave ya, 
I was by your side, 

So, Where are you now that I need ya? 
Where are you now that I need you? 

(Instrumental Music)

Where are you know that I need you? X3

Verse 2 
I gave you attention, when nobody else was paying
I gave you the shirt off your back what you saying? 
To keep you warm...

I showed you the game everybody else was playing,
that's for sure..
And I was on my knees when nobody else was praying,
Oh Lord...

(Build up)
Where are you now that I need you?
Where are you now that I need you?

I need you (the) I need you
I need you (the) I need you
I need you, you, you, you, you, you
Where are you now that I need you?
I need you (the) I need you
I need you (the) I need you
I need you, you, you, you, you, you
I need you the most

Where are you now that I need you?
Where are you now that I need you?
Where are you now that I need you?

I need you the most (I need you the most, I need you the most)

END

Analysis of Lyrics 
- Justin Bieber is singing about his ex, Selena Gomez.
- With the first part starting off with 'I need you' signifying that he still wants his ex and that he 'needs' her. 

- Then with the lyric 'I gave you the key....' suggesting that when she was feeling lonely he was always there for her and he was always caring. 

- 'My joys turned to moping' which conveys a sense that he is lonely and feels miserable. He has no one to love anymore and he is sulking and upset. 

- 'Where Are U Now' is posing the questions of what is 'she' up too? How is her life moving forwards and he isn't? Why can't he move on? Is she happier? 

Lyrically, "Where Are Ü Now" talks about caring and praying for an ex who didn't return the favor, with Bieber yearning for compassion amidst a sea of loneliness.He sings: "When you broke down I didn't leave you/ … I was on my knees when nobody else was praying, oh Lord." [Wiki]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated