Friday, 11 November 2016

Sample Scene #3 & Experimental Editing

I have edited another sample scene and this time I have experimented with the beat of the music and the editing. I have put near the end black spaces between clips to create that fast-paced editing style that I have seen on several EDM music videos. 


This sample scene has mostly the couple and the singer. The DJ clips have not yet been filmed and I will be taking out the black spaces between the last clips as it's unnecessary. 
From feedback, it is better to not put black spaces between the videos. 

Here, I was transforming the clip to be centre frame as before there was to much of the scenery. 

Here, I was experimenting with the colour 


As you can see this shows the clips cut and very short clips that go with the music. 

1 comment:

All comments are moderated