Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Branding Examples for Social Media- Justin Bieber/JackU

I have researched on branding examples of Justin Bieber and other artists and I have created different 'banner' examples that I can put on the YouTube channel and Face Book or Twitter. 



This is an example of what the banner on Justin Bieber's YT channel could look like. I also advertised the song that I chose for my Music Video. 



I made a ore simple version of a banner, I like the circles with the pictures but the layout is not as attractive to an audience. 

This is an example of branding for the DJs. I have put their names individually instead of writing JackU, as more people recognise the name Skrillex than Diplo and most people don't know who JackU is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated